The VIRIBUS Intrinsically Safe Dual-Light? Rechargeable Lantern is a flashlight, a floodlight and a dual-light that is cETLus certified intrinsically safe. The flashlight setting offers user-selectable brightness settings of 1100 lumens on high and 550 lumens on low with a 403-meter beam distance. The flashlight beam is perfect for cutting through smoke and lighting up objects at great distances. The floodlight setting has two user-selectable brightness settings of 550 lumens on high and 250 lumens on low with a run-time of 14 hrs. The 900-lumen Dual-Light mode allows the user to simultaneously see objects at a distance, as well as, see the ground in front of them as they walk or work. The 5581 is powered by a pair of rechargeable and removable lithium-ion batteries.
- LED technology
- cETLus certified Intrinsically Safe for North America
- Flashlight / Floodlight / Dual-Light?
- High/Low brightness settings on the Flashlight
- High-efficiency deep parabolic reflector creating a sharp, focused flashlight beam
- High/Low brightness setting on the Floodlight
- 900-lumen Dual-Light? (both the flashlight & floodlight on at the same time) provides for maximum lighting versatility and user safety
- Glass-filled Nylon Polymer housing
- Dual body switches
- IP-67 Dustproof / Waterproof
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Meets requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- Charger meets requirements of NFPA-1901-22.214.171.124 (2016)
- Serialized for personal identification
- Two lithium-ion batteries (included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by Nightstick