Supplied by LEADER
The MultiMatic 400 Automatic Dual Pressure Nozzle form Leader is a firefighting nozzle designed for safety, reliability and robustness!
- Compact nozzles with slide valve combining up several modes:
- Low pressure to maintain an effective flow and reach at low pressure
- Automatic with pulsing mode to produce very small droplets at very high speed
- Flowrates range: 400 l/min at 6 bar – low pressure
- Size available: Compact
- Nozzle body : Aluminium
- Meets the required standards (EN, NFPA)
Available in 2 types of materials:Aluminium or FIBERTECH Composite.
Firefighter responders are used to working with aluminium and brass nozzles. LEADER proposes a full aluminium range of fire nozzles.
They also now have the choice of a new material: the LEADER FiberTech? composite.
Always at the cutting edge, LEADER is introducing composite material into the design of its firefighting equipment with properties equal or better than those of ordinary materials.
The composite is a material consisting of:
a reinforcement – in this case glass fibres – which provides most of the material’s mechanical properties and a matrix which acts as a binder.
The composite perfectly replaces metal alloys and is already used in many fields: automotive industry, aerospace, weapons ….
MultiMatic 400 Automatic Dual Pressure Nozzle supplied by LEADER
To receive more details please complete the request form below.