Head Office: Goliath House, Chain Bar Raod, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19 3QF, United Kingdom
Goliath Footwear Ltd, is the leading producer of Dual Density Rubber (DDR) injected soles in the world. This is a special formula of rubber compound which is injected in two densities to the uppers; a tough rubber outer skin and a lower density midsole where air is injected into the rubber to create a lightweight shock absorbing cushioned bed for the foot. This technology is important for those working and existing in harsh conditions where a highly durable but comfortable solution is required, so is an enormous advantage in footwear.
Goliath Footwear has a license to produce GORE-TEX? footwear. This is not only a product and performance benefit but an assurance of product quality as the stipulated lab testing of footwear by WL GORE as part of the agreement is so highly rigorous.
- We offer “professional solutions” thanks to our flexible “mass customisation” manufacturing capability.
- We are working with the “best” partners / suppliers like GORE-TEX?, Bayer, Invista to be the most preferred boot brand in our segment in the world.
- We are the largest European military footwear manufacturer by 4 million pairs.
- From the procurement of raw materials to delivering the finished product to customers, we are tracking each product in the supply chain with a state-of-the-art barcode system
- We have an in-house testing laboratory, which is accredited by SATRA, to attain the highest level of quality from design to functionality, and to sustain continuous product improvement.
- We are developing our own “know-how” by continuous R&D investments. We are pioneering new developments in the world like dual density rubber with direct injection sole systems.
All products supplied by Goliath Footwear
To contact this supplier or receive more details please complete the request form below.